1. BASIC PRINCIPLES: SportSweeper™ adheres to the following, basic Privacy Principles:
A. SportSweeper™ gathers customer information in order to improve the Site, to understand which areas of the Site are used most often, to enhance the browsing experience of customers, to disseminate requested information, and for limited marketing and promotional purposes.
B. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a database for such purposes.
• We do not sell, rent or give your information to third parties.
• We allow you to determine whether, and how, we may contact you.
• We have no tolerance for spam (unsolicited, commercial email).
2. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION: You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs. Our Site design allows you to choose to receive information including administrative notices, product offerings, and communications relevant to sports field maintenance in general, and to your use of the Site. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive these communications, please e-mail us regarding your decision.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following are some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
A. Manufacturers/ Service Providers. If you submit a request for information, goods or services, and we are unable to process your request for any reason, we may forward your request and information to an alternative source so that you may obtain the assistance you require.
B. Legal Requests. SportSweeper™ cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.